Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lungslicer

Beaver Trapper Wanted

2 posts in this topic

I have a area on a small lake in Carlton county that is currently being devastated by beaver. If anyone is interested in trapping them let me know. Their are 2 lodges and the area is secluded, but you can drive right to them. I think it is perfect for anyone living close. Let me know.

Didn't hear from you so I removed my e-mail addy.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• leech~~
        Oh, says the guy that just took the plunge! I'm sure it will do your little pan fish ok. Let me know if you need a few Walleye's to try?
    • ZachD
      My buddy dulled his blades against a brick first thing when he got his. still cuts awesome just not through bones 
    • eyeguy 54
      you should have taken lessons    
    • leech~~
      I had a battery op Repala a few years ago and sold it to someone else at our campground. Didn't like the way they just zipped through without following the fillets and lost a lot of meat. Really suk's on a partly frozen fish!   Mine came with a case.
    • eyeguy 54
      decided to take the plunge and bought a Rapala Ion rechargeable. anybody have one and what do you use for a case?