• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Christmas Day.....anyone fishing?

I'll be out on Cooks Bay in the afternoon. Will have to come in early for Christmas dinner, though.

Heading out to Owasso again was out today and nothing was biting they would only sniff was out from 5 -10 am tough day on the ice hoping better in the afternoon.

Tried jigging up a couple early morning fish already this morning, but my stomach starting growling and I had to head home grin.gif The lakes were empty this morning smile.gif

Probably not today ..... but was yesterday, and will be tomorrow.

I'm only going today if I need to get the kids out of the house and run off some energy grin.gif

I went to Prior today. Lots of crappies. nothing real big but I did catch a lot of them.

Cars and trucks driving around on the ice too.

I stayed a bit closer to home and hit O'Dowds. I couldn't believe how many perms are out there in front of the landing...a small city with a quite few vehicles driving around.

I got off the beaten path about as far away from everyone as I could and started deep. Found very little action, so I drilled a series of holes up the break and finally found a good bunch of fish at 15'. Lot's of perch with some eyes mixed in. Nothing real big, but a few of the perch were suprisingly plump.

Got a chance to try out my new AquaView Scout II. I was impressed with how clear it was!

went to Prior yesterday afternoon with my SIL's boyfriend. Caught 8-10" crappies for about 3 hours and then they shut down, were still on the Marcum but they shut down.

12" of ice and full size trucks all over the place. Only a matter of time before prior makes the news again with trucks falling in.........

dtro, I thought about going to Odowds but figured I didn't want to walk all the way out to the deep hole. Where were you drilling holes on the break and catching walleyes..... grin.gif

I wanna get out tonight.

I was tooling around on the snowmobile last night on Prior and stopped and talked to a few people.

Let me know if anyone wants company on Prior or O'dowd today.

Went out on local drainage pond looking for some slabs, all I got was about 30 5"-8" crappies. This was Christmas Eve Morning.

Besides that, been working on my basement every night for almost 2 weeks. Got to get it done.

Good luck to anyone who goes out. cool.gif