Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoadRunner20

MY fishing report

8 posts in this topic

duck-21" northern last tuesday as well as a couple crappies, today i got a couple of crappies and that was it. keep in mind i was only out for a few hours

Washington-just a few sunnies and smaller crappies on saturday afternoon and sunday after noon, again only out for a few hours each day.

not a whole lot for me to speak of frown.gif

Beats not fishing at all. Always nice to just get out on the lake and enjoy.

Thanks for the report. You can expect several reports from me over the next 10 days. grin.gif

10 days!!!, schools out for christmas break, i dont go back until the 14th, i got all kinds of fishing to be done! grin.gif

Get after 'em. grin.gif

I work. smirk.gif

When? Got anyone to testify to that comment! grin.gifwink.gif

I've fished german hard for that last 2 weeks trying to stay away from people and had a hard time finding a "decent" night of fishing. Yeah, I caught some fish but they made me work to get each one to bite. I fished shallow gravel, deep transitions, shallow rocks and then back to the bottom of the breaklines. All to no avail.(well some but not reall worth it) The only thing I can think of is pull off of german for a bit. Sorry, I just had to vent a bit!

Don't feel to bad. It's been "up and down" for this guy too. No pattern...

Still searchin'...