• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

duck-21" northern last tuesday as well as a couple crappies, today i got a couple of crappies and that was it. keep in mind i was only out for a few hours

Washington-just a few sunnies and smaller crappies on saturday afternoon and sunday after noon, again only out for a few hours each day.

not a whole lot for me to speak of frown.gif

10 days!!!, schools out for christmas break, i dont go back until the 14th, i got all kinds of fishing to be done! grin.gif

I've fished german hard for that last 2 weeks trying to stay away from people and had a hard time finding a "decent" night of fishing. Yeah, I caught some fish but they made me work to get each one to bite. I fished shallow gravel, deep transitions, shallow rocks and then back to the bottom of the breaklines. All to no avail.(well some but not reall worth it) The only thing I can think of is pull off of german for a bit. Sorry, I just had to vent a bit!

Don't feel to bad. It's been "up and down" for this guy too. No pattern...

Still searchin'...