• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just bought a under water camera called fish tv I payed 100.00 just wanted to see if people have one and how dose it work

i have one but its not like the expensive ones and it works fine. mine doesnt have a light on it so once the sun goes down i cant see anything. other than that it works fine!

Camera's are alright, especially if you know exactly where you want to be, and this can set you ON TOP of structure. I have on of the first versions of the aqua view scout, and the ligts on it dont work for crap anyways so its not a big deal.

The fish TV i have looked at a little bit, and if its a camera you want then you got one. i am not sure on durability, and I say this becuase the gauge on the wire down the hole seems a little smaller than on other camera's. as long as you take care of your equipment i dont see why you wouldnt get some good years out of this. but becuase this product is new this year, i havent heard much on how well it works.

A friend of mine bought one, we put it down the hole its a camera! The water was very cloudy, and I never used a different camera at this lake to compare it to. But I think it will work.

I bought a camera on ebay for $67 shipped.It works better then my vista cam i bought a few years back for $400.Buddy i fish with has a marcum 350.It is just as good as his marcum.The camera has a 7 inch monitor with adjustable infra red.We watched a northern nail his salmo chubby darter this morning.We also watched little perch and sunnies looking at our lures.

I've stuck to the "no-glow" versions so far. When it's "glow" I'm after, I'm using a Buckshot Spoon. However, I'm willing to slowly convert. grin.gif Nice to hear you're happy with the products.