Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

jigginjoe

My nephew is getting a a starter kit for Xmas and he has been very excited to give it a try. The only lakes I fished around here is clear since I am new to this area. i would like to get him on some fish so he stays interested any help would be appreciated I am gonna bring him to the otter get together but we will be going out before that.

Rozman

Tetonka, Frances, Washington and Duck Lakes are all pretty good. Good luck.

jigginjoe

Ty. are any easier to get access to? Or do you recommend one that would be easier if walking out?

BIG DS

Duck

Flamefox

fountian lake in albert lea easy access from the road like 20 ft the steet, edgewater park really easy acess at the fishing dock, i know this lake really well. to show u spots to fish. the best bite is around 2 pm till dark then shuts down.

harvey lee

Washington out from Westwood in the Mud bay area would be a very good bet.You will see all the other people fishing and one should be able to find some crappies and sunfish. small pannie jig with a plastic or waxie should be the ticket. I have found that Shrimpo's or Ratso's with plastic work great. At times I will tip it with a wiggler also.

Reel fishing & Tackle on your way to Washington in Madison lake carries these jigs if you don't have them.

jigginjoe

Thank you guys and I plan on getting some more tackle from reel fishing and tackle the day of the otter get together.

I like buying from a tackle shop alot more then a big name sports store. It is more personel and who else will take the time to let you know whats working and where wink.gif

harvey lee

One can always but from the Outdoor pro Store online also. Glitter glows,Ants and Lil Buggers all work well for those pannies as far as the JB Lures go or Varmits for the eyes.

For eyes, dont forget about some Angel eyes.

http://outdoorprostore.com/glow-devil.html

jigginjoe

Thanks for the links i saved the bottom one to my favorites but top did'nt work?

jigginjoe

yep that worked Thx