Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GotOne

Rentals and kids question

6 posts in this topic

Thinking of coming up for 1 or 2 nights next week. Anybody know of any rental outfits/resorts that might offer a discount for kids???? 13 and 15 yrs old.

I don't think any of them will offer discounts for kids in that age range. If anything, it would probably be the 6 and under crowd that would get a discount.

Bummer, on Red, one of the resorts does it for 13 and under (if I remember right, it has been 2 years). Sure helps when you have to bring the neighbor kid and your son and pay for 3.

Yeah, looking back I kinda feel sorry for making my mom bring me and my buddies up there and renting a sleeper for the night. We did that a few times and not sure what she paid, but it was fun out there anyway.

I take my wife and two 10 year old boys up to Appeldoorn's resort and rent a large ice house. They are very clean and comfy. We bring a small flat screen tv and dvd player and watch movies while reeling fish in at night. Great food at the resort or right next door at Hunters. You can rent their generator or bring your own. Bathroom and stove with oven in the ice house. Rocket

We have 1 flat rate per house, not per person as many places on Red do - all our houses are pretty kid friendly - they all have flat screen tvs, playstations and stove / oven - they are all wheel houses and brand new. Check out our website or give us a call!