Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

Welcome Wilderness Warmth

12 posts in this topic

I just wanted to be the first to welcome Jay and Amber as our newest sponsors of this forum.

I haven't had a chance to meet them yet, but have heard nothing but great things about them as people, and the kind of operation that they run.

Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you. smile.gif

Welcome aboard. Your sponsorship is appreciated. We look forward to your reports, etc in the future.

I don't reply very often, But I to would like to welcome Amber and Jay. We've been with them for 20 yrs and it's great to have them on FM as sponsors. They are truely wonderful people. I can't say enough about how hard they both work at keeping us safe out there. Jay and Amber really know what thier doing. smile.gif

The link on top isn’t confused.gif working. At 3:00 AM this morning it wasn’t working and I just clicked it now and nothing. Also welcome to the best fishing site on the net

One needs to link to Wilderness through the link in my post as Wilderness's website is not ready yet. It will be very soon.

If you need Wilderness Warmth's e-mail or phone number to call, click on the link in my post for now.

Thanks

Welcome Jay and Amber. Thanks for the sponorship and all your hard work, the community we have here is what keeps FM and Minnesota great laugh.giflaugh.gif

Jay and Amber,

Pretty cool! cool.gif

Welcome!

We would like to say thanks to all the FM'rs for all their positive responses and compliments. We will continually try to keep our excellent service of storage and rental customers at the highest level. We appreciate all of our past, present and future customers and look forward to continuing to grow (your business is very important and appreciated to us. Thanks for all the suppport! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and most of all be safe on the ice, and lets get some fish!!! Jay & Amber

Merry Christmas and welcome Jay and Amber! I go out of Cove with my Father in law and know Al Kent. We have talked before on the ice, and I'm sure we will again. You have one of the best roads on the lake! Thanks and see you soon!

Jay and Amber,

Thanks for your service to fishermen and past service to the community as a firefighter. You will find many former and current firefighters in this forum also.

Thanks for sponsoring!

Merry Christmas also,i would also like to say welcome!i was just up and see your roads are shaping up nicely.you guys do have some of the nicest roads i've ever seen and with out a doubt the nicest equipment!keep up the good work and keep posting its nice to have honest reports.be safe out there and thanks for all your hard work to make things as safe as possible.see you soon.