Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
randallt

Free 10 x 13 Screen House

1 post in this topic

UBB10-ML-1234780-ML-

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• GeluNumber1
      I think with the current forecast there will be ice fishermen/women on URL by the 20th. It'll be bitterly cold, which is excellent, but the snow puts a hamper on things...
    • Genofish
      all good advice, but with first ice I will avoid going out in the dark until the ice is a thicker. Ice is never safe, play it smart. looking forward to getting out soon
    • monstermoose78
      Checked I have 3 Amp batteries 
    • mrklean
      I also use braid for my decoys and suckers  I think I even have a steel leader on one of them and never had problem with them spooking,  I built a wood floor for my but and use PVC poles to hand my decoys, GoPro, spinner etc works great and can slide them out of the way when not in use.
    • going4it
      make / manufacturer: Eskimo
      model name / number: Mako Upgraded to an electric auger and selling my old one. Runs great and has been well taken care of. Starts on 2-3 pulls every time. I have the extension for it as well as a new set of blades that I bought but haven't needed to change yet. I also have a cabelas auger bag that it fits in.