Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinchicks

latest ice reports

10 posts in this topic

Looking for the latest ice reports for Bloody or Wood Lake (near Russel). My daughter and her boyfriend are heading out to one of those lakes tomorrow. If you see a converted pop-up camper, keep an eye out, and let me know you see something I should be aware of. grin.gifgrin.gif

Hey chicks, Good chance I';; be on bloody tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for them. cool.gif

Just got back from Bloody. There's about 12 inches of ice. Some full size trucks are driving out on the ice now.

Any crappies????????

Went to bean last night, and only had a couple hits, and missed one! Headin to East Graham or bloody today

If you guys see a perm house, blue with white trim and a maroon chev pickup out on bloody, stop by and say hi.

Caught 2 nice crappies last night and a few smaller ones Thursday night.

was at east graham today from 3-7 and got 1 crappie, about 12 inches of ice, things are startin to slow down i think

Daughter and bf went to Island lake in Lyon co instead. He was on Bloody last night, but didn't have a lot of luck. They got skunked today. At least that is what they tell me. grin.gifgrin.gif

Is that the Island lake home of the 4 lb. perch as reported on the KLOH fishing report Saturday morning?