Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishin58

Any new ice reports for Ottertail

8 posts in this topic

Particular to Amor Access? I hope to get out tomorrow. Hopefully someone can share some info.

STILL 10.5IN, BUT I HAVE A PLOWED PATH TO MINE AND WHERE I PLOWED JUST A WEEK AGO I HAVE 13.5" BUT NOW AFTER THIS GOD FORSACKEN WIND I'M SURE I WILL SPEND ALL DAY TOMORROW PLOWING AGAIN! OH WELL I WOULDN'T GO THRU ALL THE WORK IF I DIDN'T ENJOY IT SO MUCH.

AS FAR AS FISHING GOES IT HAS BEEN SLOW UNDER MY HOUSE ANYWAY. I'M SEEING THEM ON THE VEXY BUT NO BITING GOING ON MUST BE THE WEATHER.. OH WELL MERRY XMAS

I did not make it out , due to the weather! BigtimeElectric>Have you have been driving out from Amor? Come he or high water I will go fishin this weekend!!

ICE HAS NOT GROWN A BIT! pray for -20 haha I go out from the cabin on 4 wheeler for know I have a good trail beet down until we get some wind. Ice fishing is a hell of a lot more fun when you can drive the truck out there. lol it will come its still early.

I was out Saturday from Amor, We walked out, ONE fullsize truck straight out from the access. We had from 8-13 inches of good ice, underneath the two inches of frozen crap. I have a buddy going out with a Ferd Ranger today.

I drive out from across the lake from amor. plowed a new spot for my shack yesterday then drilled a hole and had 8" and the water was a gushing out shooting out of the hole about 4" high and spread out big time basically flooding the whole island I wanted to fish, oh well I have the snow moved so she should freeze good.. I hope haha.....happy new year

When we were out Saturday, we did not have any water coming up, my buddy wussed out and did not drive out!! So I might have to go out tomorrow... . Happy New Year!!

Was out today on the north side, just west of the river outlet. There was 12 inches of good ice and no flooding at the spot I was at. I've seen a few trucks out there but most people are driving their 4 wheelers/sleds out.