Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ratmn218

north country outdoors radio

7 posts in this topic

is it just me or isnt the player working????i get nothing.

Try it now. It seems to be working??

I just pulled it up and it came through just fine. Curt how much do you think the boys would have paid for a ride back to shore......that $100 lottery ticket probably wouldn't have covered it. Bill

Curt why didnt they start the snowmobile by pulling the rope or don't snowmobiles start that way anymore

Worked great here! grin.gif Except I didn’t frown.gif win the lures

It was a 4 stroke and you cant start them with a rope.

They had a battery pack and that would crank the starter

but something the injectors require a certain amount of voltage (?).

Moral of the story. Make sure you have a good battery or 2 sleds or both.

I walk every day but the thought of that hike gives me

a real bad feeling. Good thing they were young strong

guys.

I have a 4stroke 4 wheeler that is like that.

If you leave the booster on it, get it running, and leave it hooked up until the alternator gets some juice going, it will keep running. Not sure if they tried that but might be helpful to someone.

Not sure why they even put a rope on these... dead battery=dead machine. ( a big knock on 4 strokes for winter use if you ask me... that plus you have oil/crankcase issues)...

I've only had to walk off the ice once, and it was in a whiteout besides...several miles... not much fun. That was life number 4. grin.gif