Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwilli7122

crash on 72

6 posts in this topic

I was the passenger in a single-vehicle rollover crash north of blackduck on 72 thursday morning around 9am. mercury mountaineer rolled at least 3 times and landed upright. both of us walked away in-tact (thank god for seatbelts).

a woman stopped and helped us out - talked to 911 operator and drove us into the clinic in blackduck. I just wanted to see if anyone knows who she is so I could thank her by phone or something. also, the EMT who took us from blackduck to bemidji was great - her name was molly. the driver was good also but i didnt catch his name. anyone have any contact info for any of those?

we had been on our way to red lake. some of our fishing junk was strewn across the ditch. we saw the cops on the way to the scene a few minutes after we left with the woman. the cops picked up all the stuff and put it in the vehicle- but when we were released and got back to the vehicle, at the lot to which it had been towed, a marcum flasher and strikemaster lazer auger (minus gas tank) were missing. apparently somebody decided to grab some "free" stuff. obviously, that wasn't real high on our list of concerns, but somewhat irritating nonetheless.

anyhow, we both made it out OK - sore backs and a few minor cuts, but that seems to be the worst of it. if anyone has any info on any of the great people who helped us out, or happens to see a newer black strikemaster lazer (2hp 8inch, 2 blades) without a gas tank, shoot me a message!

thanks,

Joe

Joe,Sorry to hear about your crash.I'm glad you guys are ok!Free stuff takers suck though.Later,Merry Christmas,c63 grin.gifHoHOHO!

Sorry to hear about the crash, but glad everyone is alright. I believe the number for the Ambulance Service is 218-835-4500.

Hey Joe, glad to hear you guys are alright. I been in a couple roll overs and they ain't fun.

Check out the Leech Lake forum, someone found an auger on the highway down by Leech. You never know, maybe it's yours.

Goodluck !

thanks torque! i hadn't checked this in a while but just checked back and i think you pointed me to my auger. matches the description down to the missing gas tank. appreciate it.

thanks also to drake for the #

Glad to hear you were not seriously injured. Who knows, maybe the other items might show up yet.