• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Before the PC Police get wind of this site, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

(Now I'll probably get 6 months for this!! grin.gifgrin.gif)

Here's wishing everyone has a great holiday season! Peace on earth, goodwill toward Maki (he needs it)! Kidding! Really, Merry Christmas, all. grin.gifgrin.gif

Merry Christmas everyone. Talk to you guys again at the end of January.

Skippers Kid- our thoughts and prayers are with Deb and your family. Hope she gets better every day and can make it up for the bash.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you up north. Hope you have a white Christmas, supposed to be 57 degrees down here today. frown.gif

Finns.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you too, Mr. Stickleback Salesman!!!! smirk.gif errr..I mean Maki!!! grin.gif

Have a great one!

Justin

Best wishes to all of you as well! smile.gif

Thank you, all FMers, for the gifts of conversation, tolerance, and education this past year. cool.gif

Wanderer

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of the FM family from here is blustery Buffalo NY. No hard water and I couldn't bring my boat on the plane. Oh well, I'll be home before the Bash.

Merry Christmas everyone. My wish for all you jokers:

May you all have a peaceful Christmas and may you also find you stockings stuffed with all kinds of doo dads and thingamajigs to fill up your tackle box(es).

From everyone here from Lake Iwanttobethere may your stories be remembered, your lines tight your meals warm and your drinks cold. Have a safe and Merry Christmas Bobby Bass

I hope every one has a safe and Merry Christmas. Deb will be home for Christmas just a short time but never the less she will be with family on Christmas smirk.gif.

May your toms be jerry. May trimmings be glad. May your lures be glowing brightly. May your eyes be flopping lightly. So no one will be sad. To all a wonderfull xmas and to all a good night.

Merry Christmas to all and hope the New Year brings nothing but happiness and good health laugh.giflaugh.gif