Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gwiff100

sparcebarg

6 posts in this topic

Question, is it still worth going to the lake that has northers practicly jumping out of the water? whats the ice like there though? Driveable?

oh one last question....have they always had the number of times each page has been viewed.....its true what they say for every 1 poster there are 50 poacher...

gwiff100

HotSpotOutdoors Family

Reged: 12/14/06

Re: Spear Fishing [Re: May]

#1227492 - 12/13/07 10:48 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

you just need to know where to look.....Diamond is a great fall fishing lake....just gotta know where to look...

Went out there this fall and on three separte occasions...we had 7, 13, and 8 northers......

Seems to me this was your post,I see vechiles out there,but I guess ya just need to know where to drive. grin.gifcrazy.gifcool.gif

indeed that was my post.....you failed to add the part where i was talking about fall fishing....and the place where i was speaking of....is probably froze solid right about now.....love the sense of humor....not many people got it...

gwiff ya been on Diamond? friend has been out and hes doin pretty good eyes & crappie,but he wants sunnies like me.Cant find em.

havent tried diamond yet... did a little green action this weekend.....wow was a mistake....if memory serves me...decent sunnies are hard to come by on diamond....might wanna try the bay though...

Sparce give me a call I know where the sunnies are. Caught about 20 last Sat. kept five. They were all big enough to kepp though.

P.S. They were not in the bay. I was fishing on the main lake.