• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Happy Holidays!

turiprap

Happy Holidays to all of you with best wishes for a healthy, happy, prosperous and fishing-filled New Year.

Does anyone have an interesting Christmas wish list? I don't know if this qualifies as interesting, but I am counting on getting a DVD of "The Trout Bum Diaries: Volume 1, Argentina." I'm figuring on it being great escapist fare when the winter gets really long. Of course that's not nearly as good an escape as heading off to the Bahamas, but I'll take what I can get.

Wish: Mustad R90, 4x strong nymph hooks.

Most would use these hooks for salmon. I would be using these size 10-12 badboys on some buffalo, redhorse, carp, and other 'underutilized' fish next season.

Unfortunately, my wife just told me she wasn't going to put them in my stocking this year. Looks like I'll be needing to place an order soon!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Happy Holidays as well. The first trout bums DVD is sweet!!! I've probably watched mine 20 times.

I'm actually pretty set for fly equipment, sad to say. Maybe some under armour warm gear for next springs steelhead season and a new pair of nice polarized glasses.

Yep, happy holidays, all!

I've got some replacement items on the way, some new waders and boots, and that's about it. Maybe some hooks.

The winter opener isn't too far away! smile.gif

I hope everyone is able to spend quality time with loved ones.

May your dry flies float true and your backcasts miss the trees...