Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wallyeyes

X-mas Goodies!

2 posts in this topic

I had a birthday in Nov. and got an H2Oc GPS. For X-mas, I would like to get a map chip fot it. I also asked for 1# propane tanks, tackle box, 5 gal. buckets, a wallet, fleece, flannel and tackle. You know, lower ticket items. I got alot of relatives. I know the spirit of the season isn't in what or how much you get, but it's nice to get new stuff!

So, what all you FMers asking for or getting yourself for X-mas?

I'll tell ya what too, it is 'starting' to become a tradition in my family to fish on Christmas Day.(This will be the 2nd year in a row) After dinner we go out to get more dinner! If this happens again next year it will be a full fledged tradition and we'll have NO CHOICE but to continue this from then on. LOL!

ice fishing wise I am hoping for some ice cleats, a hook sharpener, some new wool gloves with the rubber coating for tip-up fishing, and a chisel.

don't really have much in mind for other gifts as I am pretty blessed and already have just about everything I need for all of my pursuits...asked for a few different hunting books and some new suit jackets for work, also hoping for some Disarono and a good cigar for good measure.

If I need something I usually just buy it so I don't have to rely on someone else getting it for me for Xmas.