Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
An Area Lake

Ahoy Mateys - here I come

6 posts in this topic

I thought it was cute to be coy, forgive me there fella's - it was a foolish ploy. With so many lakes, so little time - it may be a struggle to make this thing rhyme. But we'll give it a try just the same - as we talk of this lake which has no name.

What caught my interest driving by, was how many cars were on the fly. There were minivans, pickups - vehicles galore, I assume 8-10" and nothing more? With a thread posted out there of a truck going through - I sure hope this fella isn't one of you.

We're nearing the end of this kindly poem - thank goodness you say - this guy is a gnome? With so many other words you could say, the walleyes are biting - I'll be on my way.

th.9b72ac32b8.jpg

The Angling Poet

?? You lost me. Are you asking about plowed roads on a specific lake, or where to find fish, or what?

Walleyes in 10 feet in the evening time sounds about right.

You lost me also? Is it a poem or what? Makes no sense to me?

I am lost also???

What's the deal??

Well, I got it!

Bravo!!!!

Bravo!!!!

You could write warning for the DNR about ice safety grin.gif I think people comprehend things better when they rhyme.