Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jensens

First Time URL Fisherman, Any Advise?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Heading up to URL the first part of January and looking to rent some sleepers for a couple of days. Problem is, there are about a million different outfitters up that way to choose from. I'm kind of curious as to which one to go with. Looking to have a good time but also catch quite a few fish. There will be four adults so I want to be sure and be in a big enough house to not be over crowded. Any advice as to which ones to check out or maybe which ones to stay away from? Thanks in advance!

I rented from raveling Outdoors 3 times last year. And I have a house booked the first weekend of January. They took very good care of us. I know they have room for four adults. There link is at the top of the page. Just give them a call and they will be very helpfull

I've always rented from the Minnow Station, Kelly P. (and now Jon) and have never been disapointed. Give them a try.

I cannot say enough good things about Westwinds. We are staying there over the MLK holiday. First rate place compared to most I have stayed at, but they have very few cabins.

Chad Benson and Club red are great as well.

I'll second that toomuchfun

First time URL Shoot me an E-mail if interested. I've got a li'l advice for ya if interested.

Hey thanks for the help guys! I ended up booking here a few days ago with Mort's Dock, so hopefully we won't be disappointed. I spent hours looking up different websites on different rental spots but got a tip that these guys are pretty good. Plus, they were quite a bit less expensive than everywhere else! Hopefully URL can live up to everything I've heard!