• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Twin Pines Resort 28th and 29th

michaelpettersen82

How has anyone done well out of twin pines early in the year??Im bringing my wife up there the end of the month & we're staying at twin pines and fishing my portable.Never been there this early in the year before, any replys would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

Twin pines is a good spot this time of year. Try and stick to the 18-22' range during the day, if targeting eyes. when the eye's come in to feed be ready! When they come in, they come in fast and are agressive for about an hour, or hour and a half, 45 min before and after sunset. Don't be afraid to drill a couple of holes in the 16' range for the evening bite as well. The bait fish are plentiful so there should be a good number of eyes to target. The perch may be hit or miss this time of year, but I have done extremely well there. It may take some searching to find them, 16-22' would be your best bet! Good luck!

-nate