Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hawgeye

Showdown depth finder

5 posts in this topic

Anybody else have one? Any problems? I loved mine until it broke after 2 weeks of use. Russ stood by it and gave me new one. He said he sold a ton and mine is the first failure. thanks for any info,

dave

hogeye, there are some Showdown review threads going in the Ice or Equipment forum.

My buddie bought the Vpg last year and it had problems. He brought it to brainerd and they updated the software to a showdown he said it too 10 minutes he has used it a dozen times or so and has worked awsome.

I went back and found a thread on the Showdown

Frank,

thanks for the help. I have a hard time searching old posts on this site. have a good one,

Dave