Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meadow Creek

South Side Report

1 post in this topic

The bite is still moderate to good. The action didn't pick up until after 10:00pm and ended around midnight for walleyes. The news of the day was that a group of customers had two crappies up to the hole and lost them in 10 feet of water. A 36 and 39 inch pike were caught yesterday out of Chad Benson's houses. Not keepers, but the fight is still fun.

The ice is around 12-14 with some spots with as little as 8 inches. The road at JR's Accesses is out a mile. Travel on the lake is getting much better. Most of the snow is blown hard. There are still some soft drifty spots. Generally use some common sense, If the snow is deep the ice will be thinner.