Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

Fishing Report for Tuesday 12/18

8 posts in this topic

All of our groups are finding there fish out in deeper water. Find 21 plus feet of water just off of structure and you will find nice fish. Smaller jigging spoons with a minnow head continue to take the most fish. Drill a hole and you will mark fish, if they haven't hit your presentation in 5 minutes, move, as they will frustrate you by just looking at your jig all day long smile.gif

All of these fish were taken using these tactics. Photo's courtesy of Tony Roach and Roachs Guide Service.

Roach1.JPG

Roach2.JPG

Roach3.JPGRoach5.JPG

Roach6.JPG

Roach6.JPG

Thanks for the report!

As always, great report Paul. I'm going to try and get a day off next week and get up there.

Thanks for the report, I just booked an ice house with you last night, hopefully fishing is good for next weekend! grin.gif

Great report Paul. Depending on how fishing is on and around Pokegama outside of Grand Rapids, I just may slide down for a day over the next week or so.

Excellent, thanks!!

How much ice are y'all measuring lately?? smile.gif

Very nice looking fish great report thanks Paul. cool.gif

I was up there 12/19 with my brother and fishing was slow. A few lookers and no takers. Just one of them days i guess but the weather was nice and warm and good company. I grew up in the area and my brother lives 2 miles from appeldoorns and i would have to say thank you to the new owners and staff around this place. Have not been there in a few years this place looks awsome what a 360. If you are looking for top of the line with great rates then this is the place in my eyes. Farmfishing