• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wheelhouses yet?

luv2fish

Anyone letting trucks and wheelhouses out yet? I am planning on coming up on the 28th with my truck and 16' wheelhouse. I have the wife convinced to come and stay over night in the wheelhouse.

Stupid question, is there anyone up there that will let you put your wheelhouse on shore? That way I can fish with the portable and 4-wheeler during the day, and still sleep in our house.

I've been seeing some smaller wheel houses heading out deeper. Most houses are sitting within 1/4 mile of shore. It's still best to check with the road operaters.

I know that Hillman's has a big parking lot plowed out on the beach.

Thanks for the reply Kelly. I know you had mentioned on an earlier post that some of the light snow had blown off the lake, so how is traveling off the roads up there?

Bumpy, very bumpy. The snow has drifted and hard packed in places. Tonight the ATV would gently go through ten drifts then WHAMMO a hard one. Stop pick up your self of the ground, find all the gear that flew out of the portable and continue on.