Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muc33

My girls find the eye's!

12 posts in this topic

Good night out for a dad and his girls. Mine are 10 (Kennedy) and 5 3/4 (Madison). And since they love to eat walleye, I love to teach them how to catch them. Well they succeded tonight! We got lines wet at 6:05pm and by 6:27 had two in the bucket! We stayed until 8:53, that is when we put the 6th keeper in the pail! They took plenty of pictures and already said that we get to eat them tomrrow night!!! So we will chow tomorrow! Got some cute pics so I thought I would share, plus they think it's cool to see themselves on the puter!

So here they are!

Fishin048.jpg

And a funny face one!

Fishin047.jpg

Congrats on the eyes for the kids. Sounds like they are going to be great fisherwomen.

Nice job!!!!

congrats to the kids, and boy do those eyes look tasty!!!

CC, would those be from the same spot we fished a couple weeks ago????

It's awesome having kiddos that want "Quality Time." Translation- time spent with dad in the fish house.

Well done.

Thanks guy's for the comments, the girls will love them this evening when I show them!

Same place Boiler, just different spot. Did the old moveruski a couple days ago and found them again!!!

What's your plan for the weekend Boiler? I am thinking I have a hunger for some perchy perch... I have a feeling I am going to try to find some.

Or maybe Perchpounder would be so kind as to getting us on some gobblin gills!!!!

TO, have a hunger for some 6foot mud bottom eyes? Let me treat you some day to the fun of "no structure" pothole walleyes of the DEEP SOUTH... Minnesota that is.

You know I do but not sure when I can make the time. I'm traveling up north for about a week Friday morning and then I'll be scouting and guiding around Le Sueur until after the first of the year. And then it's Otter Run time!

Thanks for thinking of me.

Nice eyes! It looks like those fish came from the same place we went last friday night we ended up +9 all from 16-18" with several smaller fish released. I can put you on gills and perch for the up coming weekend but I cant make them bite when you get there. With the up coming 4 day weekend im hoping to make a perch run somewhere but its really hard leaving some of the most aggressive and abundant gills ive ever fished.

I'm on call all week and weekend. So, I have to stay close to home. I'm thinkin I'll head out to Louisa for some perchy perch. You have my phone #. Gimme a call sometime Saturday iffin you want in on that action.

The last I heard Louisa was pretty slow but there were still some fish biting which is somewhat puzzling considering the pounding it took last winter.

Yup, it's hit and miss. A dude can go there, spend all day, and catch a skunk or 15 nice perch. Luck of the draw kind of thing. Yes, it took a real whollopin last winter.

I can't go too far from home or work so it's either that or maybe I'll try Timber lake or Cottonwood. I don't know yet.