Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebeleye

Randall's

4 posts in this topic

It doesn't appear that Randall's has a website (that I can find).

Can anyone tell me about their previous experiences staying at Randall's?

Thanks

Rebeleye

Rebeleye,

I just returned from there and Tom and Jean run a good business and the cabins are clean and nice.

We were fishing portables, but I have fished in their houses before and they are as nice as any of the other resorts up there. They also will move houses to stay on the fish.

If you haven't made reservations, you'd better make them soon because I know they are filling up.

Fishing was pretty good this past weekend with walleyes running 14 - 18 inches and sauger from 12 - 16 inches. Also, a couple of bonus burbot.

I know they did have a website, but the last time that I looked it up it was encrypted and just came up as html code.

Good luck,

WAR EAGLE!!!

I just booked Dec. 29 to Jan. 1 with Tom. I asked about the website and he said they are working to fix the problem. This will be my first time with them, I hope we have a good experience and catch some fish. It can make for a long day when the fish aren't cooperative and the wives are complaining - I guess that is what schnaps is for grin.gif

Thanks for the info all. This will be our first time staying with them.

Rebeleye