Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishapalooza

Forest Lake ice fishing contest now over $170,000

6 posts in this topic

The new Forest Lake VFW $170,000 Fishapalooza Ice Fishing Contest has added some more sponsors.

Our prize package is now almost $175,000, which makes it one of the biggest ice fishing contest payouts in history.

Plus this contest will raise a lot of money for the charities of the Forest Lake VFW post 4210, so not only do you have a chance to win an awesome prize, your helping out our vets.

You don't want to miss this one!

Tickets are on sale now at- Buy now and save $10

Forest Lake VFW

Mike's Bait on 8

Friar Tucks in Forest Lake

Frankie's Bait and Marine in Lindstrom

Gander Mountain of Forest Lake

Or online at www.IceFishingForestLake.com

The ice is looking great and is getting thicker by the day.

Hope to see you there!

My Dad is flying out for it! We never win anything at these contests, but they are always so much fun. My Brother, my Dad and I will be there!

Ordered tickets!

I am definitely joining this one!

I was out on Forest New years day. Found 12 to 14 inches of ice where I was fishing. Is that enough ice for the contest??

I got my tickets, but a couple of buddies said they're going to wait and see.

What do you all think?

The fishing contest isn't until fed. 16th plenty time to make ice buddy!!! better not wait, better get them tickets before they become to HOT!!!!! just like the wallys in the lake

Was out checking the ice on Saturday. Found 13.5 to 15 inches in the contest area. With the cold weather predicted and over 4 weeks to go, I can pretty much guaranty we'll have more than enough ice. grin.gif

Don't forget! There's less than 2 weeks left to save $10 on each Fishapalooza event ticket. Buy them now to avoid the last minute rush.