Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JigginIsLife

Hitman

9 posts in this topic

Havent heard much from you since you got the new boots, how are they working?? went out yesterday, and the 3 inches of water i was standing in didnt affect my bunny boots.

Those Bunny Boots are awesome.

I have a buddy that was thinking about them until I told them what they were called. I guess he is too much of a MANLY Man to wear Bunny Boots. wink.gif

The only thing I don;t like about them is my own bull-headedness. I read the tag that came with it and it said to wear a high sock over the top of the boot and wrap it over. I sure didn't need to do that -- that sounded dumb.

Wrong.

The first day I wore them I ripped up my lower calves. By that can really sting. I have been "combating" that this whole season. I wear the socks wrapped around, but the scraped up area is hard to heal.

Other than that they are AMAZING!!!!!!

Hey -- do you sweat in your boots? I was thinking about wearing a wicking liner?

Hitman

yea i sweat big time in them, except my feet still dont get cold. im worried about deer hunting next year though, a mile or so walk into the woods to sit for the next few hours, i dont know how they will handle them. i wear some wool socks under them and they do alright but yea like you said lots of sweat.

I wonder if liners will help?

hitman any good fishing or hunting around that Hawleywood area? Moving there friday night just wondering what people do in that town for fun. Drop a line sometime. codyfishinghill@hotmail.com

hitman, wearing a liner sock underneath a breathable sock is always a good move to keeping feet dry. Wet feet don't stay warm very well...

Code -- where R U moving to, My Brother?

I'm moving onto 3rd street just north of main there a little bit. You'll have to drop a line sometime I wont have internet in that town but got my cell phone. Drop a line sometime. I have a big green pickup with no tailgate and a shinny new rear window in the back.

Heard about the windshield -- funny story I had the same thing happen a couple of years ago before I went hunting.

I am on Sunset -- Call me 218-790-8000.

Hit