Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

People are (contact us) -- let's be smart

7 posts in this topic

Ok ... So there were a couple of clowns that drove their full size dodge and ford trucks on the ice on Pelican lake.

R U guys crazy? --

There is 8-10 inches with a lot of questionable spots.

I guess that is a great example of natural selection. smirk.gif

I'm planning on going to Pelican this weekend was wondering if you was going to be out there on Saturday.

saw the same thing hitman, its just crazy, we have no plans on anything but sleds or wheelers.

Ya some people must not care if they live or die just to be lazy, my life isn`t worth much but it`s worth more than fishing with my truck on the lake with me.

I Agree also, You guys driving on pelican are crazy!

We drilled 5-6 holes out there and never got more than 8 inches. We just sat there and watched you guys, taking bets on who was going in first. Be smart and wait a couple of weeks, your endangering everyone out there.

LBZ --

You are correct. They are putting others in danger as well. Use your heads for something other than a hat rack.

I see you said FORDS AND DODGES wink.gifhaha just trying to set-up the dunk the clunk contest... THere was a car on the river down here in Breck yesterday, crazyness!