• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing LOW in Feb

we are trying to decide if we should book a trip during the middle of january or will the fishing still be good or better middle to late february. we would be fishing for the mighty eye. any info would be helpfull

packman: For the past 9 years I have fished both time tables that you referred to. I have had good and not quite so good also in both of these timetables. If I had to chose I would probably opt for February, as we normally head 20 plus miles north to some of the islands. With that in mind, one day to the next can change from good to not so....Lots of what ifs to consider. Hopefully the stars, the moon and the fish all line up at the same time. good luck and hang on. Bill

Riverbend will transport you by bomber to the far out reefs and islands. Their phone number is on the link above. Bill