Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Wallyeyes

Back In Action

Wallyeyes    0
Wallyeyes

Hello all. My family and I just got back from a week vacation in Fl. Did some fishing while we were there. Caught Ladyfish, Hardhead Cats, Lane Snapper, Red and Gag Grouper, Grunts and Sharpnose Sharks in the channels and out on the Gulf of Mexico. I saw alot of Sheepshead in the channel, but they weren't biting. But, I digress, "There's no place like home." Can't wait to get back on the ice. Heading out this evening for a few hrs. Gonna go for walters and see what I can find. Ahh....it's good to be home.

IceHawk    454
IceHawk

Welcome back sounds like you had some interesting fishing! The lakes are just starting to get some decent ice and better is yet to come. As far as the fishing I have been out alot and it's hit or miss but I have managed to ice some nice eyes, cats and a few crappies. Mn and the cold are something to be desired but like you said the feeling of getting back home can't be beat! Good luck fishing!

Wallyeyes    0
Wallyeyes

Thanks IceHawk. I just got some bait?(see fresh bait thread) and am waiting for my fishing partner to get here after work. Gonna work a smaller lake in the area for 'eyes tonight. I was out 3 times before we left for Fl. and am itching to get back out. I don't own a boat so this is my thing. Ice, ice, baby!

Borch    318
Borch

Welcome back Walleyes!

Looks like we'll be switch spots. I'll be hitting the gulf from south Texas in just over a week for a week of fishing and relaxing.

Good Luck when you finally hit the ice!

Wallyeyes    0
Wallyeyes

Borch, good luck to ya. We were fishing out from Naples cool.gif around 8-10 miles out, over 45 FOW. Lots of smaller fish. Nothing to keep due to min. size limits. tongue.gif I was told the good(bigger) fish were about 18-20 miles out. confused.gif Time constraints wouldn't let us get out that far though. Not sure about the Texas side, though. Have fun, be safe, and catch 'em all! Well not ALL of 'em. LOL. grin.gif

Borch    318
Borch

Well my folks have been doing very well on Red Snapper. As long as the weather cooperates we should have some fun. laugh.gif