• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

12-16-07 fishing report

found the gills and crapps, in 14FOW, the bluegills were biting until dark, then the crapps came in, suspended anywhere from 1ft to 5ft off the bottom. average was about 10-12". day before, I was fishing 30fow, caught some gills, and a few crapps, biggest being 14". Pretty slow on that lake called...Puposky cool.gif

that would be larson lake and if he cought blugills in there i wold like to see them i fish that alot and all i get is small crappies mybe 10 inches, big pike and pigs for northerens

There are multiple lakes that could be considered "by Buena Vista" wink.gif

I have caught a couple small gills on Larson - but only a couple, so there are some in there.

haha larson lake, aka college freshman lake; no boys and girls, I was not fishing lake puposky, you probably could fish 4ft of water, 26ft of muck though. You know Jeremiah wouldn't give you the coordinates to any spot, that would be lake suicide grin.gif

I am going to have to jump in on the Larson idea, I am sorry but I have been fishing that lake for many and would not ever call it a freshman lake, i still enjoy chasing large pike from time to time and that is a great lake and does take skill to truly learn. And remember you were all once that college freshman that needed a little help and a good lake to start on.