Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Waldowski

Fishing Report for Sunday 12-16-07

Paul Waldowski    0
Paul Waldowski

Perch are being caught off of Doe Island Reef. Some size to them but we need to sort threw them to get eaters. 13-15 feet of water has been best. Small jigs with waxies.

Walleye's are out in the deeper water off of the reefs and mud. 30-32 feet of water. Small Jigging Spoons with minnow heads. These 2 fish came from 31 feet of water and were caught with a 1/16 Go Devil and a minnow head. He also picked up a limit of eaters from the same depth.

John.JPG

John1.JPG

minnesotatuff    0
minnesotatuff

nice fish! at last, a good report! hope we can drive on soon.

regards,

minnesotatuff

maros91    0
maros91

Paul

I was the one that walked out at 7am this morning. My buddy and I also fished Doe Island Reef. We caught perch in about 19-22 FOW. Came home with 12 perch in the 10-11" range. 18' and shallower produced nothing. Some walleyes were mixed in with the perch from 2:30pm till 4pm. Ended up with two 15" and a 19" and my buddy lost a nice walleye at the hole, I could see it and he tried to get him up the hole and bumped the fishes head on the bottom of the hole and the hook came out shocked.gif. I would say the fish was somewhere in the mid 20's. All in all a good day on the lake, warm and barely any wind. Should be back sometime during the week.

Paul Waldowski    0
Paul Waldowski

Biff,

Thanks for the report. It truly has been a crazy start to the winter...the bite has not been what was expected and has been very scattered and sporadic. Nice to hear that you guys had a good day. smile.gif

chris63    7
chris63

Extra nice eye.congrats!gotta love the lacs!c63 smile.gif

dr4    0
dr4

That was an INCREDIBLE fish you caught there. I'm making a reservation and will be there. Watch out there guy with the BIG Walleye and move over. I'm going to catch his DADDY. laugh.gif Maybe his Momma too. Seriously, Great fish there fisherman!!!!

tipup    0
tipup

Paul,

Save some of those big ones for my group and I when we are up in mid Jan.!!!!

rodmaker    0
rodmaker

Paul,

As always, great report!!! How big was that Eye???

GoogleEye / TrophyEyes hope you see this post.

Gets one pumped up again!!!! See you soon grin.gif

Anything on tip ups and golden shiners????

Shack    16
Shack

Thanks Paul!

Great report as all ways. I will hit Doe once or twice this ice season and many times in late ice. Hope to see ya then.

GoggleEye    0
GoggleEye

That's one heck of a fish! Nice job and thanks for the report Paul. Makes me wanna play hookey from work and come up!

GoggleEye

Bigeye30"    0
Bigeye30"

Wow that is a great looking hog, I'm sure that made the trip worthwhile, Planning on Heading up sometime after xmas thanks for all the great reports, makes the work day that much harder.

TrophyEyes    0
TrophyEyes

Oh I saw that. Nice fish. I missed how long the fish was? I am heading out for the first time next week, however the wife gave me permision to do a weekend trip, so I will have to see what is open on the schedule.

Paul Waldowski    0
Paul Waldowski

TE,

It was just over 30 inches.

TrophyEyes    0
TrophyEyes

Very nice sir. Is that your biggest through the ice? I have never gotten a walleye over 26" through the ice. Then again I really only started hard water fishing 4 years ago.