Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparcebag

POOH QUESTION

3 posts in this topic

Hey I see your from Wadena,I have relatives in Verndale,Hewitt,Bertha.I visit a few times every summer always bring a boat,But the only lake I've had luck on is Coal east of Browerville.Do ya fish?How bout showin me some spots my boat,bait well everything but beer.You can post in Willmar-Spicer or my email is in my profile.I like to stick within a 20-30 mile radius of Verndale.How bout it??

I'm posting here cause I saw in tools your from Wadena,and your profile looked as though you spend most of your online time in FM Here on archery thread.

ill see what i can do. i dont do much fishing with a rod and reel anymore. most of my fishing is done for real gamefish like carp and gar but ill see what i can do let me know when ur comming

Thanks! If your ever down Willmar way in summer,bring your bow! I been arrowing fish for 40 yrs now and I have 2 spots that are the best I've ever seen.ones right off my dock. cool.gif