• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FM Get together

I have read the post on the FM get together. I have been to a few of the larger events, some of the smaller events, and organized a couple on some small East metro get togethers. first and foremost I have found I always had fun and met some great people each time.

What I suggest is that anyone interested in hosting a mini little FM get together is name the lake and day. From there anyone interested will be able to attend. I remember some years in the past were it seemed like a couple times every month there were some get togethers to chose from.

Its always nice to get an opportunity to get on someones home ice and learn a few new spots and of course visit with other FMers.

I'd be up for an east sider one with you Mr. Pike, what lake did ya have in mind. My weekends are pretty much open out side of fishapalooza in Feb.