Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerchPounder

12/15 any luck?

7 posts in this topic

I had a catch and release day for the most part today up until the last two hours then they went nuts! Anyone else have any luck?

My first LA Nugie gill

071215123748.jpg

Here's one to makeup for my absent Co-angler

071215060656.jpg

And Another

071215054644.jpg

The total catch

071215064322.jpg

fish were pretty tight lipped for me yesterday. I managed a couple of small crappie and a bonus walleye on Lime Lake. I'm giving it another go in acouple of minutes.

On the upside, Mrs. Boilerguy won a key to the castle Friday night!!!!!!

Tell the Mrs, not to worry Boiler... My wife won a key the first week or so, so when she wins it, we will invite you over for supper!!!!!

Here's how today went

071216051946.jpg

Fricke's personal best gill

071216124250.jpg

and his biggest fish of the day

071216114448.jpg

Sunday was definately better. The perch action was hit and miss. We also got into some fairly nice crappies. We were fishing the north end of Lime Lake.

You're funny!!!

Sorry no fishing this past weekend but I can report MANY MANY ringnecks in South Dakota were scared to death by the sounds that came from my gun, too bad they weren't shot to death by the pellets tongue.gif

Ready to rock now, going out tomorrow after work with the girls. And plan to hit it a couple times later this week. This weekend, fish, fish, fish, fish, and I may do a little fishing in my spare time. Let me know where anyone is fishing if they want company and maybe we can hook up!