Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wallyeye

Who patches Portable Fish house Canvas

6 posts in this topic

I borrowed my Otter Lodge to a co-worker last year and got it back with a tear in it behind the license holder of all places. The guy is willing to pay for the repair. I see that Otter sells the canvas but I would like to have it sewn in so that it is a permanent repair.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who does this type of repair? Preferably in the Owatonna area or within 50 miles or so.

Mankato Tent and Awning on the corner of Webster and Range in Mankato. Right by the SA on 169. I know they can. But isn't there a tarp and canvas company on the west edge of Owatonna on Hwy 14? They should be able to help you.

I can't think of anything out that way.

Wallyeye, I've had the local shoe repair shop help me out, Can't hurt to ask. Phred52

Walleye, I've used fabric cement from a craft/fabric store for those type of repairs and always found them permanent and easy to do. htb

Thanks for the tips everyone. I found a place in Faribault that actually lists fish house repair in their add so I will give them a try and if they're too expensive I will go with the fabric cement.