• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Greetings from Arkansas

Hello Vermilion FM'ers,

Been keeping up with the Big V since the move here to Arkansas and Norfork Lake. Looks like you all are well into the hard water season, but having some trouble getting good ice. Norfork will not freeze, and the possibility of snow looks pretty grim here. Gotta admit, 60's in December has been nice though. Just thought I would touch base with world on Vermilion. FM is a great site to stay in touch with Vermilion, and I will check in regularly. Drop a line and say hello.

DougSunrisePoint

(formerly DougSpringBay)

Doug, Good to hear from you. Yea ice sucks to cut to the point. We have only 3 inches out in the main lake in one area. Thats what happens when it freezes and then you get a big blanket of snow. Cold weather hasn't helped make ice too much either. Just have to give it time. Good to hear things are going well down there. Keep in touch!!!

Doug,

Good to see you back on the forum!

As Shamrock stated, very poor ice onditions yet! frown.gif

The fish are at least cooperating when I manage to beat my way out there!

Cliff

Good to hear that your doing well in Arkansas. grin.gif Just out of curiosity how is the fishing on lake norfork, and how big is that lake?