• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heard there was gonna be some Pole dancers out on the lake dis year. Anyone else here this?

I'll do a little jig around my ice rod if I catch a laker up there-is that what you mean?? grin.gifcool.gif

Tom/tcbrookston,

Tho I've never meet ya (that I can remember), if you end up having an extra bunk in your house I would sure be honored to stay out on the ice with ya. I slept in my truck a couple years ago and it was a bit "frosty" grin.gif

I cant get up there til Friday night after work, probably

8'ish (first week at school and I work at UMD). I've been at every Bash to date, and can bring a couple sleds and my Otter so we can cruise the lake and fish a variety of spots. I can show you around the lake and we could hit some previously productive spots (depending on slush). I didn't make hotel reservations cause I wasn't sure when I was gonna be able to be up there, but can fish til Sunday AM.

And I have been known to make a little noise myself after a couple snorts, so i dont mind it either. One way or another, I'm stayin on or near the ice cool.gif

Let me know what ya think.

Have a good weekend.

Xplorer/Chris E

PS: Steve/Chunky....per tradition, there will be a 15'er of Lager for you'se guys on location grin.gif

Lisa,

I now you will get one I think the Ice house roof will come off when you get it I think jim will have to agree we will all here you that you got one from all over the lake smirk.gif. I wish you all good fishing and there will be a lot of help out there to find fish. If Deb can not come up Some can go with me and I will help you all out. But you have to catch your own fish I will not give up my rod when I get One off them Burntside lakers on smirk.gif. HOPE to see you all there smile.gif.

PS:.....If you want a chance at pole dancers, then the Grand Ely bar is the place to be on saturday night grin.gif

The rumor around the Ely area is stfcatfish will be pole dancing by bash headquarters, 10 until noon, wearing a hot chartreuse spandex suit with pink boa!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Don't know if it's true, but if it is,THAT, I GOTTA SEE!! smile.gif

Quote:

The rumor around the Ely area is stfcatfish will be pole dancing by bash headquarters, 10 until noon, wearing a hot chartreuse spandex suit with pink boa!!

I will have to pack the camera and post some shots of his fancy foot work grin.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Quote:

The rumor around the Ely area is stfcatfish will be pole dancing by bash headquarters, 10 until noon, wearing a hot chartreuse spandex suit with pink boa!!
grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Don't know if it's true, but if it is,THAT, I GOTTA SEE!!
smile.gif

I think I just threw up all little in my mouth. ooo.gif

Quote:

I think the Ice house roof will come off when you get it I think jim will have to agree we will all here you that you got one from all over the lake .

Have you fished with me before?! You know me too well already! You should've seen me on URL back in '99-I was woo-hooing every 2 minutes-FUNNN!! grin.gif

SF-Com'on! Either you have to do it or Cheffrey! We'll throw dollar bills at ya!! It's for a good cause!!

Explorer I may have room for you in my room. I have the big corner room at the FM(Paddle)Inn. So far its just me and Ripstick that Im aware of.

hey guys. I'm gonna make it out there this year. I am a student at UMD and looking forward to an awesome weekend of chasing the lakers. It'll be nice to meet some fishingminnesota crew.

Kraska, welcome to HSO/FM. Great to have you here!

We'll try to get you on some lakers at the Bash. Fish or not, it's always a really fun time, even though I will NOT be pole dancing. grin.gifgrin.gif

Xplorer, thanks in advance for the LL! grin.gif

STF,

My pleasure....I'll be down at the folks the weekend before new years and will get some of the "fresh stuff" grin.gif

Quote:

I will NOT be pole dancing

That's IT!! Then I am absolutely NOT coming-you promised Steve Foss!! poutpoutpout frown.giffrown.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

smile.gif

Ummmm..I don't really want to see that!!! grin.gif

Quote:

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

smile.gif

WOW!

Well, as long as you still wear your Mukluks so your feet stay warm, go crazy with your bad self.

And here I am, in my wheel house, in the front yard, trying to figure out how I can set up a snap in pole.

Well, I guess I can still have my wife use it if I ever figure it out and figure out how to get her to try it.

See, you all, this is what happens when you listen to Great Outdoors. Rumor is somehow transformed into fact. I say, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. grin.gif

Ah Steve, your modesty is too much. tongue.gif

Don't believe him folks, his pole dancing talents in the Kwazy Wabbit and Ely Steakhouse are becoming legendary. blush.gif

We Ely natives are starting to write songs about him!! grin.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if a few pictographs started appearing on the roadside rocks when you enter Ely on the west side. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Jimmy, this is a family site, and I guarantee that if I handed out a spate of pole dancing at the Bash, NO ONE who saw it would feel like starting a family ever again. grin.gifgrin.gif

Ok enough about pole dancing.

Lets get back on track here. Whats the ice conditions like on the old Blankside. wink.gif

Im hoping you dont get much snow and cold weather to make good ice and wheelers and sleds usable.

Steve, there's info on Bside ice over on that other thread. You know, the one titled "ice reports." grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

hey thanks catfish, is your name steve? I'm glad to be here. Yeah it should be a fun weekend, and I am glad you won't be pole dancing!! How has the ice fishing season been so far for ya?

I know, Nlander. I was pokin fun.

Yep, Kraska, that is my name. Great again to see you here. Haven't fished much but it's been OK. That being said, let's put this thread back on its original track like Northlander said. grin.gif

Oh, uh, wait a minute. The original topic WAS about pole dancing! crazy.gif

Northlander,

Hey man, this thread IS about pole dancing at the Bash, check out the first post! cool.gif

Don't be trying to steal Steve's thunder, he's developing his fan base as you can see from some of the comments! tongue.gif