• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My sons first buck

westb

Here is my sons first buck. He shot it the last day of the season in zone one north of Itasca State Park. He is twelve years old so this was his first year hunting. He shot a doe and a fawn the first weekend and this big guy the last day. Not a bad way to start out hunting.

IMG_1603.jpg

Nice deer!!

My niece did the same thing when she was 13 with her first deer, a nice 10 pointer.

Tell your son Congrats!!

That's a heck of a nice first buck. Tell him congrats. Sure is nice to see youngsters with their firsts.

That's what it's all about, were you more proud than He? Thats an awesome first buck, Third deer at 12! Wow! I can remember when I was 12. at least 5 boxes of slugs, more excitement than any grownup could endure, and no kills!!! Seems like yesterday, a thousand years ago!

Keep him huntin! Love to see those pics. Brent