• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

?Rochester Resevoirs?

hey does anyone know of any good resevoirs in Rochester that have been frozen over for a while now? if u do how many Inches of ice is there? confused.gif

I think most all the reservoirs are frozen over. Some have more ice than others. KR7 (Kalmar) & Silver Creek Res possibly have the most ice with over 7-8" and Foster Arends and Willow creek are holding onto 4-6" of ice. Chester Woods and Lake Zumbro may have areas with unsafe ice, but they are also being fished in certain areas.

What's the typical day of ice fishing on Chester like? Mostly sunnies? I'd like to catch some crappies or perch. I've never been there, but I think about it on the way to work every time I pass it.