Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wannabeinely

"A Stay Inn Ely" ?

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone stayed there or have any information on this hotel? I'm looking for a place to stay for one night with my wife after our canoe trip this summer. The pictures on their website look like it's a nice and small place (5 rooms)that would be a little more "romantic" than one of the motels in town and much cheaper than Grand Ely Lodge. The resort we vacation at doesn't let you do a 1 night stay. Thanks for any info.

I stayed there for one night with my wife in August this year and my wife really liked the place. We stayed on the 3rd floor. Beautiful wood work and it was very quiet. Nice place and a little more romantic than the FM Paddle Inn! shocked.giflaugh.gif Would definitely go back again.

Quote:

Has anyone stayed there or have any information on this hotel? I'm looking for a place to stay for one night with my wife after our canoe trip this summer. The pictures on their website look like it's a nice and small place (5 rooms)that would be a little more "romantic" than one of the motels in town and much cheaper than Grand Ely Lodge. The resort we vacation at doesn't let you do a 1 night stay. Thanks for any info.

\\Treat her at the Ely Grand Lodge ....

Nice place & nice people. Great locaion on the west end of Ely.

The Beans are great people and the place is very nice. Don is a heck of a fishing guide as well. You'll like it.