• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was wondering if anyone knows if my gas auger will fit inside the sled of a FishTrap Guide. I'm thinking of getting the guide, but was looking at it and I was unsure if the auger will fit with the way the seats are mounted to slide on those rods.I'm limited on space in my Blazer, so I think I have to go with the Guide. Let me know if the auger will fit or if there is a way to make it work. Thanks guys and gals!

I have an strikmaster and it lays right in front of the seats just right, it was like it was made for it.

good choice you will really like it, they changed the door to make it alot better instead of a u shape door they put in a d door it' alot nicer. I have fished in -10 and my little buddy heater heats iit up just fine. enjoy the winter