Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grogan

any sleeper houses for rent in the area

6 posts in this topic

looking to take a little vacation fished green lake last summer and would love to ice it this year. would like to know if any resorts or shops offer sleeper houses for rent out there.

I dont know if there is any or not. I have a 8 x16 i built this summer thats really nice i could part with for a few days possibly. if you post your email ill give ya my number maybe we could work something out?

grogan check out fisherman corner on lake osakis heard there are both spearing and angling houses for rent for the first time in years and reasonable castindad

slurpie.. shoot me an e-mail sw_ mn_ basscaster at yahoo (Contact Us Please) com.. I may be interested in a deal for use of ur house.

Thanks!!

slurpie sounds awesome shoot me mail at jrmygrogan@yahoo.com. looking forward to hearing from ya!

If you're willing to do Norway instead, the Sunset Shores resort there rents them out - or did last year. Just do a search for sunset shorts and norway lake on google and you'll find it.