Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dilleyo

H2O

8 posts in this topic

How much of a difference is there betweeen the color H20 and the B & W one? Is the only difference the color? I might be getting one for Christmas and if there isn't much difference, I will go with the B & W one and get more presents.

I believe it also has four more channels for receiving the signal (12 for the b&w and 16 for the color). I went with the color because it's night and day for seeing the detail on the screen. It uses batteries faster, but if you're able to run it with the 12v cord it helps. Good Luck!

Go with the color H20.... much easier to view .. especially if you get the lakemaster chip you can see the dropoffs better.... Just use recharagables to always have a good set of batteries.

Bigminnow

BigMinnow nailed it! Color is the way to go. I have the color but have fished with others who have the B&W, and they have all said they wished they had the color instead. You won't regret it!

If you could get the Lowrance iFinder Expedition C for the same price as the H20 color, would you?

What are the advantages of one over the other?

DB

I would go with the color, everyone is right it has way better detail! I buy my batterys at Northern Tool and I get a 24 pack for like 3 bucks - they last quite a while and for 3 buck you can afford to use them! Good Luck

bust open a car battery and there are 1250 batteries inside ... cant beat that

Color.