Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juhner6

little pulaski

9 posts in this topic

anyone had much luck on little pulaski yet??? whats the ice like???

As of last weekend, ice was about 3-5 inches with another 3-4 inches of slush. I haven't heard of mush other than sunnies and northern. Crappies have been hiding.

If your not a member, your asking to be towed.

I am guessing he was responding to another thread... and ended up posting it here. confused.gif

How do you plan on entrying little pulaski? As is NO public access to the bay. You have to be a member of the land owners association around little pulaski. This was posted last winter also. If you don't live the area you will learn rules of the association the hard way. They do tow non members cars and trucks.

i drop my stuff off at the access then park my car up on the city street and then come back. but what i want to know is how is it a " private street" if the city plows it and takes care of it.

Its all part of the association. You have to ask the head people, I still would not trust parking on the street. I have been asking the same thing. I now have a membership pass.

But there is still no public access to the lake.

I know a guy that had both his car towed last year and got a trespassing ticket because they followed his tracks to the lake over the associations private land!

The lake is not worth fishing when it comes to crap like that.