Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave

SOLD-2007 LUND 2010 PRO GUIDE/ 175 Mercury OptiMax

21 posts in this topic

2007 LUND 2010 Pro Guide

2007 Mercury 175 OptiMax with Mertens Power Tiller

2008 Shoreland'r Roller Trailer

Minnkota Max Pro

Minnkota Vector 3X

Onboard Charger

Vexilar Edge 3 Color

Hummingbird 797c2 Side Imaging with GPS

Wave Wackers

Rod Holders... plus more

Like New !!!!

$30,500 no tax... 10% will hold until April 1st, 2008 and will store inside.

Gary

651-248-1829 cell

763-753-2753 home

boat1di4.jpg

boat2vg1.jpg

Right there is my dream rig!! Unfortunately it will be a few years before I can swing something like that. Tiller all the way!!

Diddo on the dream boat, I 2nd Tiller all the way!!! cool.gif

How come the company truck didn't make the photos this year??? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Nice boat... Too much money for me though eheheh.

Great looking boat Gary. Man, those trees have really grown up since the last time I was there.

Quote:

Nice boat... Too much money for me though eheheh.

You got that right! blush.gif

Bet this one's lower than boat show prices and has more options!

That's a very good deal with the Merten's system and all the other goodies. A lot fo money yes. But not a lot of money for what you're actually getting.

monster rig, and a smoking deal.

This boat is awesome! I'm also a tiller man... Good luck selling it.

TTT

SOLD!

Can we leave the pics up. I get little goose bumps just looking at that rig. cool.gif

Wow! that boat is nice. Can't go wrong with the tiller. I agree with leavin the pic on here for viewing purposes. I think I might just have to make it my background on my computer.

This year's model will be identical in setup but black in color. If ya wanna put a deposit on it now, guys, for late fall pickup, you could probably even pick out some of the options. ;\)

The guy who bought this one was allgrin.gif. His banker told him he basically stole it.crazy.gif

how many hours on it? How many seats come with it? email me , I may be interested. Capt. Josh

I was looking at one of these at the show really nice!! I am looking for a boat rate now and this one caught my eye love the deck space I was kinda curious what they do as far as speed??

fishguyd,

The boat shown in this ad is sold.

muskiedreams,

49mph

Originally Posted By: Dave
This year's model will be identical in setup but black in color. If ya wanna put a deposit on it now, guys, for late fall pickup, you could probably even pick out some of the options. ;\)

The guy who bought this one was allgrin.gif. His banker told him he basically stole it.crazy.gif

I would think twice about the color of the new one. I have a black Pro V and it gets dirty just looking at it. I gave up trying to keep clean.

Originally Posted By: Bandit
I would think twice about the color of the new one. I have a black Pro V and it gets dirty just looking at it. I gave up trying to keep clean.

He's had black boats before. They look sharp, when clean.