• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Calhoun and Harriet

Eye Slayer

Has anyone been out on Harriet or Calhoun yet? Just curious to see how think the ice is out there.

Thanks for the report!

Saw a shack out on the east side of Calhoun 2 nights ago. Looked to be out a little ways. Haven't checked the ice personally.

I was out there fishing last sunday and had 4-6 inches. there has been one shack out there (calhoun) the last three days. i will be going out on calhoun tonight.

Thanks guys for the reports. It sounds like I will be sticking around the North side of town this weekend for some pike. We'll see though.

If we get crazy and head into the City, I will post ice quality on Monday. Thanks again.

I was out on Calhoun last night. There is 4" of ice under the snow cover and 7" everywhere else. I'd say the lake is 50% snow covered but only an inch or two deep and hard pack. Lots of sounds of cracking and ice making!

I'm headin out to Calhoun in the mornin...anyone catching anything interesting. Where?...in weeds,breaks,points, or what???

I am thinking of heading to Harriet tomorrow night (friday), has anyone been out there lately and can provide me an ice report? I figure there is more than enough to safely fish, but I would really like some first hand opinions. Thanks.

I was out on the South West part of the lake last Thursday and there was about 7-8" of ice at that time. I had been out a week before that on 4-5" (less under the snow). I checked under some snow covered spots last week and there was plenty of ice there as well.