Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Foss

Hey Justin!

13 posts in this topic

Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call on the cell if you're not out fishing, will ya? I'm going to be running around town today and can pick up your Bash donation. 235-1147

Nice talking with you today. Glad you could stop by. Give me a call next week and we will head out to "That part of the lake where the ice doesn't look so good" grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Justin

Cool, JG. You are a totally cool guy. I'd wondered about you based on what Great Outdoors said, but what does he know?

Let's bring G.O. onto Shag with us. When the ice starts to buckle, nimble young men like you and me need a fat oldtimer from Burntside to sacrifice to the Shag rotten-ice gods. Those Shag gods have a HUGE chip on their shoulder because Burntside is so deep and clear and didn't have a whole city dumping its sewage into the lake.

Yep, those Shag gods would LOVE to get a Bside Finn in their grasp, even one as lame as Maki. I can just see it now, us tossing Jaws into the frigid void. He'll go down into the gurgling depths shouting "Justin and catfish, you stupid non Finns, I'll see you in [edited by admin]!" grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

And, Justin, considering you have a whole winter's break from work to fish and post, you should fish a little less and post on HSO/FM a little more! I mean, who wouldn't want to learn about your 17-inch crappie hotspots on Basswood? Oh, and don't forget to post a complete description here of your sled and portable shelter. Kinda like an APB. grin.gifgrin.gif

It'll be a cold day in the final HOT resting spot, when you two "Blubber Butt Brothers" could ever touch the Flying Finn's 9.7 speed in the 100 meters, and toss him down a hole!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Oh, yikes, Jim, you are still up at this hour of the night? I know they tuck you folks in at the nursing home earlier than this. Did you slip one of the nurses a BIG BILL to let you sneak online at such a late hour? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Please take it easy and don't hurt yourself. If you kick off too soon, who will JG and I give shnit too? grin.gifgrin.gif

G.O

Can i have your email to ask about hours for tomorrow .. since not sure if i can ask that on the thread lol

Yeah, the rotten ice gods of Shagawa Lake probably would like to get their hands on Maki alright. Especially to get back at him for selling us poor Ely saps all those minnows that don't catch anything but tiny Walleyes!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

And no rebuttals from you Mr. G.O.!!!! Ever since I stopped buying minnows from your uncle on the west end of town, I have been eating Chicken of the Sea!!!!! shocked.gifgrin.gif

Kalli, go ahead and ask right here in front of God and everybody.

I drove by on my way to Birch on Wednesday after 8 a.m. and the doors to G.O. were locked and the lights off.

Had to buy my bait down south at a competitor's business. Figured I was so unimportant that I should have scheduled an appointment with the Great and Powerful Outdoors so I could take a couple dozen rainbows off his hands. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Ohhhh Boy!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

It's only going to get worse from here so we had better ride this train for all it's got!!!! Maki has alot of time on his hands down there...I am glad I picked up my bag of "tiny walleye catchers" earlier today!!!grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Justin

JustinG

"To each, their need, from each, their ability"

Your need:minnows. smile.gif

Your ability: small walleye. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Stevo,

Hrs. currently 9-4:30, but leave at 4 if no one around.

Will change to earlier when the ice gets better. confused.gif

Quote:

9.7 speed in the 100 meters

Is that in days, weeks, or years?? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist!!

That's a Beeroid enhanced 9.7 seconds, thank you!! grin.gifgrin.gif