• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hoping someone could lead me in right direction. My mother-in-law wants to send her husband and son to a resort with a nice sleeper house for a couple of nights. She doesn't have a date in mind yet, but would probably be mid-Jan. Pretty open. Looking for a deluxe sleeper for 2 people, with indoor biff, oven/stove as a minimum. Tv/dvd player, some sort of water supply and generator would be a plus. Price doesn't seem to be an issue. Not looking for a cabin/dayhouse combo. Hoping other FM'ers or resort owners could give me some options. Thanks in advance.

Check Cliff Wagenbach's website he has sleeper houses and moves the houses around to where there are fish. You can go to my website and look under fishing guides, Cliff's website and email are there as well.

Skip is not renting houses this winter.

I have 2 houses that I rent out. An 8X10, 4 hole day house and a 7X14, 5 hole sleeper.

Cliff

I do not have either house out yet, but hope to get at least the smaller one out sometime before next weekend.

They are not booked yet for next weekend.

Cliff

Quote:

sorry Cliff, but I meant weekend of 28th

I am booked the 27th thru the 29th. Only have the sleeper rented for the 29th, but will not be able to get you out to the house on the 27th or 28th. The 30 is available though.

E-mail me if you are interested.

Cliff