• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice armor cold weather vs Xtreme suit

anyone see any huge advantages to the X suit besides mabye some insulation?? ohh and the 100 bux difference..

How much for an Ice Armor suit?

I didn't like how bulky the suit was compared to Arctic Armor.

the clam makes the ice armor and I believe it's 250 for the cold weather suit ( jacket and bibs) and 350 for the xtreme cold weather suit. the artic armor that floats is over 200 just for the jacket.

I have Arctic Armor. The whole suit (bibs and coat) is $300.00 at Reel Fishing and Tackle. It's the best.

Ice armor, it has lots of pockets and padded seat and knees reflection strip for your saftey and not only that it's benn around awhile great investment worth every penny

I didn't like the Ice Armor because it was so bulky, which made it more difficult to move around in (at least in the store). The Arctic Armor is so light-weight and is set-up to also be used in the spring, summer and fall. I didn't get that feeling with the Ice Armor. Arctic Armor also has padded knees and rear-end, a longer back than front on the coat for wind protection and reflective strips for safety.